* +2 dex, -2 wis: Zora are quick and agile, but tend to be brash.
* Medium: As Medium creatures, Zora have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
* Zora base land speed is 30 feet.
* Zora have a swim speed of 40 feet.
* Zora have the Aquatic subtype
* Amphibious: Zora can breathe equally well on land and underwater.
* Superior Low-Light Vision: Zora can see four times as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight and similar conditions of low illumination.
* +2 racial bonus to Spot checks. Zora have a keen sense of eyesight.
* +2 racial bonus to Move Silently checks. Zora are light on their feet, and naturally quiet both on land and in water.
* Automatic Languages: Zora, Hyrulean
* +2 wis, -2 con: Rito are wise but have frail bones.
* Medium: As Medium creatures, Rito have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
* Rito base land speed is 30 feet.
* Flight: Rito's wings give them a flight speed of 40 and poor maneuverability.
* Low-Light Vision: Rito can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight and similar conditions of low illumination.
* +2 racial bonus to Spot and Listen checks. Rito have keen senses.
* +2 racial bonus to Diplomacy checks. Rito are usually even-tempered by nature, and converse easily with most intelligent creatures.
* -2 racial penalty to Bluff and Disguise. Most Rito find it difficult to convincingly use their mannerisms in a misleading way.
The last two traits for the Rito are some creative liberties I took, in case anyone was wondering why they don't remember that from the game. I just wanted something to give them some personality, since they were under-represented, imo.