I'm starting with races. I've got Hyruleans (humans), Gorons, Zora, Rito and Kokiri so far. Hylian Heritage and Gerudo Heritage are first level feats, since they're basically humans with small modifications. Here's my game information for Gorons, the race that's been giving me the most trouble:
* +4 str, +2 con, -4 dex, -2 cha: Gorons are exceptionally strong, but they are unwieldy and lack a strong force of personality.
* Medium: As Medium creatures...
* Goron base land speed is 20 feet. However, Gorons can move at this speed even when wearing medium or heavy armor or when carrying medium or heavy loads.
* Gorons have the Earth subtype.
* Gorons have a burrow speed of 5 feet.
* Tremorsense 15 ft: Gorons are sensitive to vibrations in the ground and can automatically pinpoint the location of anything that is in contact with the ground.
* Bad eyesight: Gorons suffer a -6 penalty to Spot checks.
* -2 racial penalty to initiative. Gorons are slow to react.
* Due to their stony carapaces, Gorons have a +2 natural armor.
* Light Blindness: Abrupt exposure to bright light (such as sunlight or a daylight spell) blinds Gorons for 1 round. On subsequent rounds, they are dazzled as long as they remain in the affected area.
* Mineral Diet: Gorons eat rocks, which they metabolize to form their carapaces, instead of normal food. They need water as a normal creature.
* Gorons sleep by tucking their body under their carapace. They also tend to do this when frightened, and will drop to this position instead of running when compelled by fear effects.
* A Goron tucked under his carapace gains a +8 to Hide checks when in a rocky area.
* As part of a charge attack, the Goron may perform a rolling attack against their target instead of the melee attack they normally receive at the end of a charge. The Goron tucks under its carapace and rolls towards its target at great speed, making an attack roll as normal, and inflicts damage equal to 2d6 + the Goron's Strength modifier to the target on a successful hit.
The Goron suffers all bonuses and penalties normally associated with making a charge attack.
* Gorons have no Armor slot.
* Automatic Languages: Goron, Hyrulean
I really, really want this to end up as a race with no level adjustment. The stats balance each other just fine; the biggest issue is the natural armor, which hits +10 at level 19. Of course, by level 19 it's not that amazing a bonus, but significant nonetheless. I'm not sure if the negatives they suffer (primarily the exhorbitant cost of armor) balances this or not. Any comment on any of this is appreciated, and if critiquing these is something that you guys are interested in, I'll post the Zora next.