1. Is activating a Dragonmark a standard action?
2. Does activiating a Dragonmark incur attacks of opportunity?
3. Are spell componenets required when using a Dragonmark?
4. Can activating a dragonmark be used as a readied action? (I assume yes for this one)
5. Is having a dragonmark considered possessing of a spell like ability?
6. Can possession of a dragonmark meet the prerequisites for the Dragon Disciple Prestige class?
7. Are there Verbal or Somatic components required for dragonmarked abilities (read, can I use one if bound and gagged)?
8. Do dragonmarks function within an antimagic field?
9. If I have a dragonmark ability that is the equivalent of a 1st level spell, will a globe of Invulnerability protect the person it is on from my dragonmark?
The book is not very helpful in giving you tactical rules information about these
Where on a person's body do these marks appear?
And When you have the least mark, and you obtain the Lesser mark (as with the dragonmarked heir prestige class) Does it REPLACE your least mark (ie add to it) or is it a second mark in ADDITION to your previous mark? If it is a second mark, where does IT appear. (or is that completely up to the character)
Crossposted to eberron_dnd