Oh, the name is temporary.
"Chip Norris": Bronze half-dragon chipmunk monk of the Cobra Strike 12; ECL 15; Diminutive dragon (augmented magical beast); HD 12d8; hp 140; Init +15; Spd 80 ft/climb 80 ft; AC 40, touch 30, flat-footed 30; Base Atk +9; Grp -2; Atk +28 melee (1d6+6/19-20, unarmed strike); Full Atk +28/+23 melee (1d6+6/19-20, unarmed strike) or +28/+28/+28/+23 melee (1d6+6/19-20, unarmed strike, flurry of blows); SA breath weapon; SQ dragon type, monk special abilities, scent, low-light vision, darkvision 60'; AL LN; SV Fort +19, Ref +22, Will +19; Str 12, Dex 30, Con 22, Int 17, Wis 22, Cha 18.
Skills and Feats: Balance +19, Climb +17, Concentration +12, Escape Artist +25, Hide +40, Jump +38, Move Silently +28, Perform (dance) +9, Swim +6, Tumble +26; Dodge, Elusive Dance, Elusive Target, Improved Critical (unarmed strike), Improved Initiative, Improved Unarmed Strike, Mobility, Offensive Metered Foot, Photosynthetic Skin, Spring Attack, Weapon Finesse, Weapon Focus (unarmed strike)
Dragon type: As a dragon, "Chip Norris" is immune to sleep effects and paralysis effects. Due to his bronze dragon lineage, he is also immune to electricity.
Improved Evasion (Ex): If exposed to any effect that normally allows a Reflex save for half damage, "Chip Norris" takes no damage on a successful saving throw, and half damage on a failed saving throw.
AC Bonus (Ex): When unarmored and unencumbered, "Chip Norris" receives a +8 bonus to AC. These bonuses to AC apply even against touch attacks or when he is flat-footed. He loses these bonuses when he is immobilized or helpless, when he wears any armor, when he carries a shield, or when he carries a medium or heavy load. This bonus is already figured into the above numbers.
Fast Movement (Ex): As a 12th level monk, "Chip Norris" receives a +40 ft enhancement bonus to his movement speed as long as he is unarmored or not carrying heaver than a light load.
Still Mind (Ex): "Chip Norris" receives a +2 bonus on saving throws against spells and effects from the school of enchantment.
Ki Strike (Su): "Chip Norris" treats his unarmed attacks as being magical and lawful weapons for the purposes of bypassing damage reduction.
Slow Fall (Ex): Whenever "Chip Norris" is within arm's reach of a wall, he may treat falling damage as though the fall were 60' shorter.
Purity of Body (Ex): "Chip Norris" is immune to all diseases except for supernatural and magical diseases.
Wholeness of Body (Su): "Chip Norris" can heal up to 24 points of damage to himself per day, and can spread this healing out among several uses.
Diamond Body (Su): "Chip Norris" is immune to poisons of all kinds.
Abundant Step (Su): "Chip Norris" can dimension door as the spell, once per day. He is treated as a 12th level caster.
Breath Weapon (Su): "Chip Norris" can fire a 60' line of lightning once per day. This line inflicts 6d8 points of damage, and the damage can be reduced by half with a successful DC 16 reflex save.
Quick (Ex): "Chip Norris" has a lean frame, which allows him to move quickly but restricts his durability. This provides him with a +10 ft unnamed bonus to his movement speed, but reduces the hit points he gains at each level by 1.
Aggressive (Ex): "Chip Norris" often likes to pounce headlong into combat, often forgoing his own safety. This provides him with a +2 initiative bonus, but reduces his armor class by 1.
Murky-Eyed (Ex): The magical ritual which awakened "Chip Norris" also hampered his ability to perceive concealed foes. Whenever "Chip Norris" rolls for the miss chance due to concealment, he rolls twice and takes the worst of the two rolls.
Bestial Instinct (Ex): Having been raised entirely in the woods, "Chuck Norris" functions best when using nature to fight his enemies. Despite being able to wield diminutive monk weapons, his paws are his primary tool, and he suffers a -2 penalty to attack rolls when using anything but his natural weapons.
Photosynthetic Skin (Su): Whenever "Chip Norris" is in natural sunlight, his natural armour bonus increases by +2. This is not figured into the above statistics.
Possessions: anklets of armor +4 (takes up the boot slot); collar of resistance +4 (takes up the neck slot); harness of Health +4 (takes up the vest slot); gloves of Dexterity +6; headband of Wisdom +4; "Chip Norris" has also received the benefits of two permanencied greater magic fang spells on his left front and right rear paws (at 20th caster level), and both of these have been further enchanted as +1 blessed weapons.
"Chip Norris" speaks Common, Sylvan, Druidic, and Elven.
- The Cobra Strike variant monk replaces the standard monk bonus feats at 1st, 2nd, and 6th level with Dodge, Mobility, and Spring Attack respectively. It also has a skill requirement that I can't remember offhand before accessing a "special ability" -- whenever "Chip Norris" uses the Dodge feat, the bonus provided by it increases by +2.
- Elusive Dance is a feat from an issue of Dragon I don't have with me at the moment. Essentially, it allows you to designate a target during your action, and that target cannot take attacks of opportunity against you -- perfect for a creature with 0 reach trying to move into someone's space to attack. The only other thing of note is that if you use the Dodge feat in the same round in which you use Elusive Dance, they both have to be on the same target.
- Offensive Metered Foot is another feat from a Dragon magazine. I don't have the issue with me either (I'm still at work), but the gist of it is that you gain a +1 bonus for every consecutive successful melee attack in a round. The bonus resets to +0 if you miss, and caps at +5. Let the merry-go-round begin.
- Elusive Target is a tactical feat from Complete Warrior, the details of which I cannot remember. It's got some stuff that worked well, so I picked it, but I really can't remember the specifics at the moment :)
- Photosynthetic Skin is a spelltouched feat from Unearthed Arcana. As mentioned in the stat block, it provides "Chip" with a +2 bonus to his natural armor when out in the sunlight.
- The items that "Chip" has equipped were, according to the background we'd scribbed up just to examine the plausibility of this, given to him (and special ordered) by his former master's travelling companions. This explains how he happens to have such "perfect" gear.
- Greater Magic Fang is cheap, especially permanencied.
- Our GM waived the strictly "animal" requirement for Awaken, allowing it to be applied to an augmented (i.e. templated) animal as well. He also ditched the two hit die requirement granted by awaken, although I wouldn't complain about two dragon racial hide dice :)
- Awaken grants him the languages, if you're wondering.
Edit to add:
- Quick and Aggressive are traits from Unearthed Arcana. They work as described above. If you're unfamiliar with traits, they usually give a minor bonus in exchange for a minor drawback.
- Murky-Eyed and Bestial Instinct are flaws from Unearthed Arcana. You can take up to two flaws at character creation, and each allows you to take a bonus feat. Very munchkin-esque.
- Okay, I checked Elusive Target so I could provide the benefits here. It allows me to use three tactical maneuvers: Negate Power Attack, which causes the target of my Dodge feat to not get any benefit from Power Attack (but still take the penalty); Diverting Defense, which requires I am flanked and affect one of my flankers with the Dodge feat -- the first attack they make against me misses and has a chance to hit the other person flanking me, with the other person being treated as flat-footed; finally, Cause Overreach, which allows me to make a free trip attack (without my opponent getting to trip me) if they make an attack of opportunity against me for moving out of a threatened area and they miss.